About the Network
The Alaska Young Fishermen’s Network is a developing effort that aims to engage and empower the next generation of fishermen to be successful in their careers and communities. We are currently building a statewide steering committee and regional chapters to help guide development — through social gatherings, educational opportunities, celebrations, resource sharing and more. By connecting young fishermen to each other, to strong mentors and to the resources they need to be successful, we support thriving and resilient fishing communities.
The Network values principles of mentorship, education, stewardship, accountability and community health in all of its actions. It strives to create opportunities for young fishermen to develop new skills and connections, build strong businesses, and be active and positive members of their fishing communities. We promote opportunities for fishermen to engage in policy and management processes, and to become leaders in diverse arenas of the fish world.
If you are a young fisherman or mentor and would like to be more involved, please join by clicking the link below, contact Rachel Donkersloot at email@example.com, or join the Alaska Young Fishermen’s Network Facebook Group.
- Apr 2, 2018 Boat. Work. Break Apr 2, 2018
- Mar 2, 2018 Georgeanna Heaverley on Fisherpoets. Mar 2, 2018
- Feb 13, 2018 AMCC is now Accepting Applications for the 2018-2019 Fishing Fellows Program Feb 13, 2018
- Dec 19, 2017 Almanac Update Dec 19, 2017
- Dec 13, 2017 Announcing Call for 2018-2019 Host Organizations for AMCC Fishing Fellows Program! Dec 13, 2017
- Nov 28, 2017 AYFN will Launch the Almanac at the Salmon Sister's Popup shop. Nov 28, 2017
- October 2017
- Sep 6, 2017 AMCC is Hiring for Two Positions! Sep 6, 2017
- August 2017
- Jul 11, 2017 Network and Young Fishermen's Development Bill Featured in National Fisherman! Jul 11, 2017
- Apr 27, 2017 Anchorage Area Fishermen Gather for Pre-Season Mixer Apr 27, 2017
- Mar 2, 2017 Talking Money: ALFA's Spring Expo to Feature Fishing Finance Workshop Mar 2, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017 AK fishermen visit Victoria for fish-focused meetings Feb 13, 2017
The world of music is ever growing and evolving, and we’re not just talking about sound trends. With the consistent introduction of varying revenue streams and distribution channels, the opportunity for profit grows, but so does the complexity. That’s where we come in.
Demystifying art law is in itself a creative practice. It requires finesse, strategic structuring, and in many ways, empathy. At the end of the day, art and its worth are profoundly personal. That’s why we advise mediation or arbitration before stepping into litigation.
TELEVISION, FILM, & THEATRE
The way people consume entertainment is constantly in flux, so the laws must adapt quickly. Harris Ingram strives to anticipate these changes so you can focus more on creating the performance of a lifetime.
The startup and small business marketplace is still a new and fierce frontier that requires legal advice from attorneys who are deeply entrenched in the particularities of venture financing. Our firm gives you an holistic approach, so your company can get the best competitive advantage.
DIGITAL MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY
The internet, software, and technology are so pervasive that we can’t remember having ever lived without them. They make our lives simpler, but behind the curtain are fluctuating challenges in protection and monetization—challenges that our firm stays two steps ahead of.
FASHION, APPAREL & TEXTILE LAW
Fashion law is a little bit like the Wild West. There’s a lot of potential, but the rules can seem convoluted and vague at best. Protecting a brand or even a single design involves intellectual property, copyrights, trademarks, and patents.
Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal enquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry along with any specific document requests. To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.
For job opportunities, please email us your resume. We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead the firm into uncharted fields of practice.